Graduated from Tartu University Law Faculty in 2009 (Master). Member of Estonian Bar Association from 2011. Member of Association of Lawyers. Member of Estonian Academic Law Association.
- From May 2017 Law Office Premium, attorney
- 2017 Law Office Turnstone, attorney
- 2016 Law Office Kais, Pihlak & Partnerid, attorney
- 2014-2016 SA Põhja-Eesti Regionaalhaigla (North-Estonian Regional Hospital), lawyer
- 2013 Member of Consumer Complaints Committee
- 2012-2013 Consumer Consultation Centre of EU Consumer Protection Board, lawyer
- 2009-2012 Law Office Taivo Saks & Partnerid, lawyer, from 2011 attorney
Janika Pajula counsels clients mainly in issues relating to medicine law, public procurement law, law of obligations, data protection law, labour law and consumer protection law.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Article “Changes in Resolving of Employment Disputes Create Questions”, read HERE (Äripäev newspaper, 2016)
- Article “What to Do, If There Are Doubts in Employee’s Mental Health”, read HERE (Äripäev newspaper, 2017)
- Article “How to Create E-Shop Conforming to the Requirements?”, read HERE (Äripäev newspaper, 2017)
Janika is a co-author of Äripäev handbook “Examples of Documents in Commercial Activity” Work languages: Estonian, English and Russian