Graduated from Tartu University Law Faculty in 2006 (Master on the basis of legislation), in addition studied Mathematics in Tartu University and Business Management in Concordia International University.
Member of Estonian Bar Association from 2006.
- From 23.02.2017 – partner and attorney-at-law of Law Office Premium.
- 2015-2017 partner and attorney-at-law of Law Office Kais, Pihlak & Partnerid.
- 2013–2015 partner and attorney-at-law of Law Office Rödl & Partner.
- 2008–2013 attorney-at-law of Law Office Alvin, Rödl & Partner.
- 2007–2008 Lindorff Eesti AS, head of legal department and manager of collection services.
- 2005–2007 lawyer of Law Office Bachmann & Partnerid, attorney from 2006.
Specialised mainly in civil proceeding, penal law and criminal proceeding, commercial law, law of obligations, property law, labour law, family law. Successfully represented clients in different court proceedings.
Six times the champion of Estonia in beach volleyball.
List of publications:
- Article “Board Member May Be Put in the Pillory Only in Case of Proven Circumstances”, raamatupidaja.ee, 14.01.2011, read HERE or HERE
- Article “How to Release from Dishonest Employee”, raamatupidaja.ee, 25.04.2011, read HERE or HERE
- Article “Resale of Goods Is Not Risk-Free Activity”, raamatupidaja.ee, 18.11.2011, read HERE , HERE or HERE
Kaarel is a co-author of Äripäev brochure “Loan and Debts”.
Work languages: Estonian, English and Russian.